Jusani is an inspiring online monthly event created to raise awareness for adopting companion animals through amazing campaigns and every sale of our handcrafted products helps raise funds for pet shelters throughout our Nation. Every purchase our customers make helps provide a sheltered pet with food, supplies, medical care and training assisting them with adoption.
We're currently seeking a naturally talented Graphic Design Intern who will have free reign to create Jusani’s online appeal to include weekly creative graphics for our Social Media pages, website and newsletters as well as info-graphics for partnered shelters and possible other projects.
We like to team up with those who feel they can make a real difference in helping Jusani Culture grow:
Someone who can comfortably work remotely and needs no supervision
Should be honestly dedicated and self-motivated
Should have an interest in Jusani’s mission of helping sheltered pets
Excellent attention to detail
Demonstrable understanding of and skill in design, layout, color, and typography
Strong command of design in terms of education, communication and marketing
Must meet deadlines
Must have an electronic portfolio. When applying for the position please be sure to add a link to your portfolio - applications without portfolios will not be considered.
- Flexible hours (10-15 hours a week minimum as a guideline)
- Work remotely
- Full recommendations after internship completion
- College Credit (inquire with your Academic Advisor)
- Free products at the end of term
10-20 hours a week. 6 month term. Interns will need to have high-speed Internet access , a computer and graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite - as well as experience working with Adobe Creative Suite software specifically Photoshop).
This is an unpaid internship.
Benefits of interning:
- Gain exposure to real-world problems and issues.
- Cultivate adaptability and creativity.
- Increase marketability to employers. On average, only 30% of graduating seniors have job offers before graduation; however, after completing an internship, that figure rises to 58%.
- Evaluate specific companies or specific careers prior to committing to full-time employment—a "try before you buy" type experience.
- Ease transition from being a student to entering the workforce.
- Increase opportunities within a company for faster advancement and growth.
- Increase self-confidence while developing an expanded network of associates and professionals.
- Facilitate a higher starting salary than non-interns. In a recent study interns received, on average, $2,240 more than non-interns for starting salary.
- Have résumé-building experiences while applying academic concepts and principles.
- Have personal growth experiences and exposure to knowledge in what it takes to grow a small business.
- Have hands-on opportunities to work with new technologies.
Remotely. Which means you can work from anywhere!