It's cool to be a cat lady
These days, it seems the term, "crazy cat lady" is a bit outdated.
With the arrival of the internet, cat videos, pictures and memes have spread faster than wildfire. Popular websites like Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter are inundated with the fluffy creatures. Screen tees with cat prints rank up there amongst fashion trends like the moustache or the anchor that we see in clothing and accessories accross the nation. Best of all, you can spend hours on hours surfing the many youtube vidoes of cats. You can also pin all the pictures of cats that your heart desires on Pinterest (check out the jusani culture pinterest page at http://pinterest.com/jusaniculture/ ).
What could better serve as a break from homework, laundry or any other mundane everyday task you're currently faced with? I'll tell you: cats. Call me crazy, but I'm proud to be a crazy cat lady, and if you check out what's trending, you'll see that there are a lot of other ladies and guys alike who own their love for cats.
And who can blame anyone for wanting to soak up every second of kitty-cuteness? Below are a few of my favorite YouTube Videos, but you can always continue clicking the links on the right of the video and spend hours like I did trying to pick my favorites.
1. Surprised Kitty
2. Tired Kitty
3. Cat Hugs baby kitten having a nightmare
4. Fluffy Kitten video
Actually though, don't let it get out of control because this is a bit much on the crazy cat lady scale:
Well, at least she owns up to it. No matter what, remember to adopt from a shelter if you're considering getting your own fluffy pal, and I hope you, like me, can come to terms with your inner cat lady.
Thanks for reading!
- Give a Second Chance to an Animal in Need
- What to Do If You Come Across a Stray Dog
- Dos and Don’ts of Rescuing a Stray Dog
- Help a Dog in Need
- Five Reasons Why Animals Are Given Up (You'd Be Surprised!)
- Will You Be My Valentine?
- Benefits of Microchipping Your Pet
- Do You Have What It Takes To Become a Foster Parent?
- You Have the Power to Save a Dog’s Life!
- Celebrity Pets—They're Just Like Our Pets!